Monday, October 11, 2010

Bleary eyed from sewing.............

It's been a great weekend. I have spent a good part of the time being creative and sewing new pillows to put onto my Etsy shop. I finally have a place to exert all of this creativity that the Lord has given to me. I just itch to create- mostly in the area of my home and it's surrounding.
I read so many blogs and just get itching to make things. And I love older, vintage items. It's fun to go on a search for that unique item to bring home. Now I look for fabrics, napkins, tablecloths, bedspreads, sweaters, clothing- anything that I can fashion into and use in a pillow. Today I got a beautiful vintage yellow chenille twin bedspread that will be re-purposed into several pillows. Can't wait to get started on that!
In the mean time, take a look at some of my recently sewn pillows on my Etsy shop.

Thanks !






God bless your week.